Dyson appliances were created in the late 1970s. Its founder D. Dyson was able to collect the remains of paint powder with a cyclone-separator. In 1983, he created the first cyclone vacuum cleaner. Sales were going well, and with the money earned, in 1993, Dyson built a plant with a research department. There and now developments are being carried out, novelties are being thought out. The Dyson V11 Absolute vacuum cleaner is one of the latest popular models. It is powerful, wireless, it does not have a dust bag (it is in a container that is easy to clean later).
Why Choose Dyson Vacuum Cleaners?
Dyson is a combination of innovation and style. The technique is based on cyclone technology, capable of capturing not only large dust particles, but also those that are invisible to the eye. Along the way, bacteria and allergens are collected. The brand’s vacuum cleaners have received certificates from the ASTHMA & ALLERGY FRIENDLY foundation, which specializes in combating asthma and allergies. Therefore, they are recommended to be purchased by people who react to house dust, pollen, animal hair, and chemicals.
- Vacuum cleaner bodies are made of durable ABS plastic and polycarbonate.
- It is not necessary to spend a lot of time cleaning the containers: the tank empties itself when the lid is opened.
- Models are equipped with nozzles for cleaning hard and soft surfaces.
- Dyson vacuum cleaners are compact, easily around corners and obstacles. In addition, as already mentioned, they are wireless. When working with them, you do not need to “attach” to the outlet.
The official warranty for them is from 2 to 5 years, depending on the model.
In addition to vacuum cleaners with cyclone technology, the company manufactures other products. The line includes:
- Humidifier. It is made using the patented Ultraviolet Cleanse technology. Its peculiarity lies in the fact that it irradiates every drop of water with ultraviolet light. This allows the humidifier not only to create a favorable microclimate in the room, but also to purify the air: 99.9% of bacteria, including E. Coli, are neutralized. When the device is in operation, the room is humidified evenly and silently: you can leave the humidifier overnight and rest easy.
- Air purifier. Detains 99.95% of allergens, bacteria, gaseous components and particles up to 0.1 micron in size. Equipped with HEPA filter. Also works as a fan, cooling the air. Along with it, Dyson has a model that, in addition to cooling, heats.
- Hair dryers. They are based on Intelligent Heat Control technology. Models are powerful, but do not make noise during operation. In addition, the devices constantly measure the temperature of the air supplied, protecting the hair from strong heat and thereby maintaining their health and beauty. Each hair dryer has a special design. The engine is located right in the handle, thanks to which the weight is redistributed, and the hand does not get tired during styling. Another advantage of the models is a 2.7 m cord (usually 1.8 m). These hair dryers are suitable for both home and salon use.
The only drawback of Dyson equipment is the price: the brand does not produce the cheapest models. However, it is explained by technology and convenience, as well as the labor invested in the creation of products. For example, 103 engineers of the company worked on the development of a hair dryer for 4 years. The well-known stylist Akin Konizi was also invited to cooperate.
Another feature of the brand is the unusual design of devices. James Dyson himself is an engineer and designer. Therefore, his inventions fit perfectly into both classic and modern interior designs.