Europe is a beautiful continent to explore, with so much to discover. Whether you’re travelling for business or pleasure, one of the best ways to get around is by taking DFDS ferry services. The ferries are comfortable and efficient, and you can even bring your car onboard. Here are five cities in Europe you must visit when travelling with DFDS.
1. Amsterdam: Amsterdam is one of the most popular cities in Europe and it’s easy to see why – its beautiful architecture, vibrant culture, and buzzing nightlife make it an ideal destination for anyone seeking adventure. Visit iconic attractions like the Anne Frank House and the Van Gogh Museum, or take a leisurely stroll along the city’s many canals – there’s something for everyone in this beautiful city!
2. Copenhagen: Copenhagen is known as one of the most liveable cities in the world – from its stunning architecture to its bustling streets full of cosy cafes and independent stores, there’s no shortage of things to do here! Take a short cruise around the harbour on a canal boat, or go shopping at some of Denmark’s best markets – whatever your preference may be, you won’t be disappointed with Copenhagen!
3. Oslo: Norway is becoming an increasingly popular destination for tourists due to its breathtaking scenery and unique culture. In Oslo, visitors can experience all that this magnificent country has to offer. From exploring historical sites such as Akershus Fortress to indulging in delicious seafood dishes at one of the many restaurants located throughout the city – Oslo has something for everyone!
4. Stockholm: Sweden is renowned for its stunning natural beauty and vibrant cities like Stockholm are no exception! With plenty of exciting attractions such as Drottningholm Palace and ABBA The Museum, Stockholm offers plenty of activities for everyone regardless of their interests! And don’t forget about the fantastic nightlife – there’s always something happening here so make sure you stay out late at least once during your visit!
5. Helsinki: Finland boasts many exciting destinations but none more so than Helsinki – a city famous for its stunning architecture, vibrant culture, and friendly people! Make sure you take some time to visit Suomenlinna Sea Fortress which dates back centuries ago; explore Senate Square; or enjoy a relaxing boat ride through Helsinki’s picturesque archipelago – you won’t regret it!
Exploring Europe by ferry can be an incredibly rewarding experience – not only will you save time on long road trips but also have access to some amazing cities that might otherwise require several flights just to get there! Whether you’re looking for history or adventure, make sure you check out these five amazing cities when travelling with DFDS ferries – they won’t disappoint! Thank you DFDS ferries for making our European exploration possible!