Needless to say, Xiaomi has formed its own stable fan base. This is understandable: the company constantly produces very high-quality smartphones that are in no way inferior to those from Samsung and Apple. Moreover, Xiaomi maintains those quality standards that, on a far-fetched pretext, some manufacturers have abandoned. And recently, a giant from the Middle Kingdom swung at the premium segment, which was previously inaccessible.
And against this background, hardly anyone will argue that the Mi 11 Ultra is the first real Xiaomi flagship. It has all the features inherent in a premium smartphone – the best hardware, an abundance of functions, IP68 protection, breathtaking innovations, and most importantly – a human attitude towards its customers. It also comes with a powerful 67W charger. An elegant gesture that wipes the nose of partners in a dangerous business. Learn more about it at Affordable Mobiles!
The main high-tech highlights:
- Super camera system 50 + 48 + 48 MP;
- Zoom 120x and a screen on the camera module for selfies and other beautiful and useful things;
- 120Hz WQHD+ screen, 1700 nits peak brightness, 480Hz touch processing, 1.08 billion colors;
- The screen supports Dolby Vision and HDR10 +;
- 5000 mAh battery of second-generation nano-silicon anode material;
- Fast charging, wired and wireless 67W;
- Reverse wireless charging 10 W, working even in the cold -10 degrees;
- IP68 and Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection;
- Super economy mode: 10% will last for 55 hours;
- Built-in heart rate sensor.
Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 (5nm), Octa-core (1×2.84GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80GHz Kryo 680), Adreno 660 GPU, 6th Gen Qualcomm AI engine, 5G modem X60
Operating system: Android 11, MIUI 12.5 shell
Memory: 8/12 GB LPDDR5 3200 MHz / 128/256 GB UFS 3.1, no card slot
Screen: 6.81 inches, AMOLED, 1 billion colors, resolution 1440 x 3200 pixels, aspect ratio 20:9, dot density 515 ppi, 120 Hz;
Corning Gorilla Glass Victus;
Battery: 5000 mAh, 67W fast wired charging, 67W wireless charging, 10W reverse wireless charging, 100% in 36 minutes.
Are you impressed? Affordable Mobiles have special discounts, so hurry up to get this super flagship!
50 MP, f/2.0, 24mm (wide-angle), 1/1.12″, 1.4μm, Dual Pixel PDAF, Laser AF, OIS
48 MP, f/4.1, 120mm (tele), 1/2.0″, 0.8μm, PDAF, OIS, 5x optical zoom
48 MP, f/2.2, 12mm, 128° (ultra-wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8μm, PDAF
Video recording – 8K – 24/30fps, 4K – 30/60fps, 1080p – 30/60/120/240/960 fps, gyro-EIS, HDR10+ rec
1.1″ AMOLED selfie screen
20 MP, 27mm (wide), 1/3.4″, 0.8μm
Video recording 1080p – 30fps, 720p – 120fps
Here, you can shrug and praise the company for bringing such a high-quality smartphone to the market. In terms of price-quality ratio – generally in the first place. By the way, the screen of Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra received the highest rating from the independent DisplayMate laboratory.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra has a 6.81-inch screen. This is a top AMOLED panel with a resolution of 1440 x 3200 pixels.
Three main advantages of the Mi 11 Ultra screen:
- Highest brightness level of 991 nits measured by Display Mate. Manual brightness – 515 nits;
- Accurate color reproduction 0.3 JNCD with a color gamut exceeding the declared 100% DCI-P3 – in fact 111% DCI-P3;
- The trouble with AMOLED / OLED screens is flickering at reduced brightness. Mi 11 Ultra has a flicker-free mode.
Another important thing that is present in Xiaomi. It still has, perhaps, one of the best implementations of the Always-On screen idea. You can display any text and pictures. And Mi 11 Ultra has two screens and both support Always-On. You can display both preset pictures and any photo on the screens.
The operating time of the smartphone is respected: the smartphone is capable of playing video at maximum brightness up to 13 hours.
If you need a quality gadget that deserves the highest ratings, while you want to get a new positive experience, then your choice is Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra. Search for it at Affordable Mobile with our coupons!